Monday, May 04, 2009

Still a Mystery

Dozens (and dozens) of tests later and they still haven't been able to identify the cause of my current medical predicament. (Of course this also means that a lot of potential nasties have been eliminated.) I feel like I'm starring in my own personal episode of House only without everything being resolved within the hour's episode.
I've been trying to get some "exercise" (i.e., walking down the hall) to help with the lungs. Hopefully the ~1 cm diameter chest drain can come out soon so I won't be dragging so many cables/tubes around.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Hi Karena,

I do hope they find the cause of this and not sure what the problem really is on your end, but I pray for a speedy recovery.

Please take care of yourself and thinking of you....like always!

Much Love,
Mikey xx